Announcing our new Art Muse Contest
limited time competition.
abstracted Contest Rules
Our "Abstracted" contest is a separate contest from our monthly contests. Just one level with different prizes. The contest runs from July 4th, 2017 to September 30th. Our judge is Larry Moore and winners will be announced in October.
Entry Fees: 2 entries - $25 or 3 entries - $35
- 1st Place - $500
- 2nd Place - $200 + 1 hour art marketing consultation with Artist BFF (value $149)
- 3rd Place - $100 + copy of Brian Rutenberg's book "Clear Seeing Place" (value $12)
- 3 Honorable Mentions - Easel-ly Successful Business and Marketing Guide (value $49)
- Winners and honorable mentions will be promoted on our social media channels
Entry Deadline: September 30, 2017
Our judge, Larry Moore
Winners will be announced October 2017
Winners and Finalists will receive notification via email and must claim cash prize within 45 days of notification.
- No limit on number of paintings.
- Only original 2d work work will be accepted.
- No 3d, digital artwork or photography is allowed. Anyone 18 and older is eligible.
- No size limit.
- U.S. and International entries accepted.
- Paintings entered do not have be available for sale
- Paintings that have won awards in other shows can be entered.
- Upon submitting an entry, you grant Art Muse Contest a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce your artwork images for promotional purposes only.
- Cash prizes will be deposited directly into your PayPal account. Your email address must be linked to your PayPal account. Cash prize will be forfeited if unclaimed within 45 days of notification.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Images should be 72 dpi, 1000 pixels on the longest edge and it must be a JPG. For troubleshooting image resizing, click HERE and for a free website to resize your image, click HERE.
- Cash awards will be deposited through PayPal only.
- No entry without payment. Yes, we'll believe the dog “ate your payment” but please try again and give that dog a bone. Email us, if you continue to have an issue.
- Your entry can be declined if it isn’t in the correct format, suffers from poor image quality or is the incorrect sized image. Darn that technology!
- Images that don’t meet the following requirements will not be accepted.
Judge's results are final (no tears, this is painting remember, it’s supposed to be fun).
Artists agree to abide by all (there aren't many) contest rules by their entry. Failure to comply with these rules in any manner constitutes withdrawal from the competition.